In the series of work days that are to be held on June 22, 23, 29 and 30 we have a lot of work to accomplish in order to be able to have the plumber, electrician and HVAC subcontractors do their work.
We hope to accomplish the following (in order of importance) the first weekend
1. Remove the chimney from the first and second floor. We have a single hammer drill and a several sledge hammers onsite for this job.
a. We ask that you bring sledge hammers and hammer drills if you have them.
b. We will need several 5-gallon buckets to move the material to the dumpster.
c. All workers will need to have closed toe shoes, safety glasses and mask.
2. Remove all of the remaining items from the basement.
a. We ask you bring gloves and a strong back!
3. Remove back staircase and frame in floor opening.
a. We ask that you bring hammers, pry-bars and sawzalls.
4. We need to rebuild one of the garage doors.
a. We ask that you bring a hammer, drills, saw, tape measure and other basic carpentry tools.
5. We need to continue to clear the backyard of weed s and junk.
a. Please bring gloves, long pants and shirts as there is poison ivy in the backyard.
6. We need to clean the gutters.
a. I will bring a ladder, we ask that you bring a willingness to climb.
7. We need to map the circuits in the house.
a. We ask you bring a circuit tester if you have one.
8. We need to do a material takeoff for the framing we need to complete.
a. We ask you bring your expertise
The second week we will continue the work of the first week and make frame the new walls.
1. We ask that you bring hammer, saws, drills, table measures and other basic carpentry tools.
Again thank you for you help! Please feel free to contact me if you have specific questions: firstname.lastname@example.org