Office and Leasing Manager (Part-Time)
Job Summary: Lydia’s House is seeking a Part-Time Office Manager (10-15 hours per week) to manage accounting, leasing and administrative tasks to support high-quality guest services and affordable housing for families leaving homelessness. Friendly demeanor and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Higher education or certification in a related field (business, accounting) required; Preferred 3 years of experience in related position
- Experience using Quickbooks, or demonstrated ability to learn detailed computer programs
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel. Access is a plus!
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screening
- Proven attention to detail including maintaining financial tracking
- COVID-19 vaccination must be complete upon hire
- Complete organization accounting using Quickbooks, including inputting donations, paying bills, reconciling monthly credit card statement, and bank accounts
- Track grant spending using Quickbooks; Submit reimbursement requests to funders in accordance with grant specifications
- Receive and track monthly rent and car payments, following up as needed
- Run reports on organization spending as requested by co-directors, as well as regular reports on staff benefit spending; track employee vacation time and wellness spending
- Manage monthly payroll, including reviewing timesheets, inputting payroll using Paycor, and generate new timesheets for all employees; Manage unemployment, workers compensation and government registrations
- Work with organization accountant (working offsite) to ensure Quickbooks file is accurate.
- Work cooperatively with organization staff and clients to improve systems and make sure files are in order
- Maintain accurate, neat, organized files of all records so that they may be promptly retrieved
- Work with clients on leasing units including insuring leases are accurately completed and filed and deposits are received
- Schedule apartment inspections with maintenance manager and keep inspections up to date for Home grant compliance
- Track rental assistance
- Monitor timelines for lease renewals and oversee renewals or exits
- Submit paperwork and follow up with housing authority to get rental portal set up for Section 8 clients
- Track tenant occupancy and rent changes
- Keep tenant files and government compliance documents in order including recertifying rents and income annually
- With support of other staff, issue citations to tenants regarding rent violations
- Work with staff to remediate tenant violations or file evictions, if necessary
- Track deposits and return deposits minus damages at move out
To apply, please send your resume to Ebony Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.